Whatsapp has gained a lot of popularity fame on the global stage. This application is available for users across various platforms. Over the couple of weeks, this Facebook owned Whatsapp has received various new updates like group video call and etc. But now the company has come up with the feature called ‘mark as read’. With the help of this feature the users can mark the messages as seen without even opening the officially. This feature is mainly available for the Android Users’.
- Feel getting stalked? Disable WhatsApp’s Blue Ticks
- Here Is How You Can Get Rid Or Disable Autoplay On Facebook And Twitter
- Wanna Download WhatsApp From Google Play Store – Be Very Careful
Below are steps which can be followed to ‘enable‘ this feature:
- You will have to open the notification panel of your cell phone.
- Will have to expand the Whatsapp notification.
- Here, you will be able to see the all new, ‘mark as read’ option.
- Click on the option to mark as read the message without even opening the message.
- With the help of this feature the users will be able to ‘mark as read’ various messages at the same time.
So, Guys I believe this is a very cool and smart feature which has been introduced by WhatsApp which will make any user to read or unread the message with an ease manner and also if the user doesn’t find it important then he or she can just mark it as ‘read’.
You may also subscribe to Gizmofacts in You tube for getting more information about software tips & tricks.