WhatsApp has gained a lot of popularity fame on the global stage. This application is available for users across various platforms. Over the couple of weeks, this Facebook owned WhatsApp has received various new updates like group video call and etc. But now the company has come up with the feature called ‘mark as read’. With the help of this feature the users can mark the messages as seen without even opening the officially.
To use this new feature you will have to follow the following instructions
- You will have to open the notification panel of your cell phone.
- Will have to expand the WhatsApp notification.
- Here, you will be able to see the all new, ‘mark as read’ option.
- Click on the option to mark as read the message without even opening the message.
- With the help of this feature the users will be able to ‘mark as read’ various messages at the same time.
This feature is still in a beta mode and you will have to follow the following steps to get included in the beta program: –
Using the ‘mark as read’ feature in WhatsApp
- You will have to open the Google Playstore and from there you must locate WhatsApp.
- After this click on the WhatsApp option
- After clicking you will have to scroll down at the bottom from where you will get the option to join as a beta tester.
- Click on the ‘I’m in’ button in order to enroll and receive all the beta updates for WhatsApp.
You may also subscribe to Gizmofacts in You tube for getting more information about software tips & tricks.